It is one of my goals in life to discover as many healthy and delicious recipes as I’m able, however sometimes it’s nice to just make something up and hope for the best. Here is one I came up with recently that I love and make quite often.
- 50g pasta
- 30g baby spinach
- 40g yellow bell pepper
- 100g beansprouts
- 30g tenderstem brocolli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100g shelled king prawns
- sprinkle of chilli flakes
- sprinkle of salt
- 1tsp chilli infused oil (whatever you have will be fine)
- Boil the pasta in a pan of hot water with the baby spinach.
- Dice the garlic and in a separate pan fry it in the oil until it is fragrant turn down the heat and add the beansprouts.
- Dice all the vegetables and add to the pan of boiling pasta, add the king prawns to the pan with the garlic and beansprouts.
- When the king prawns are cooked remove from pan, add the veggies to the pasta, drain and plate up.
- Add the prawns on top of the pasta and vegetables, sprinkle some chilli flakes and salt over the top. Serve and Enjoy.
If you make this please take photos and tag my facebook page WatchMeBlather, to let me know what you think of it.
What’s your favourite pasta recipe?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin