So here it is, 2016 has officially come to an end, and oh my goodness was it just me or did that seem to fly by. One minute I’m celebrating New Years and 4 years with my partner next minute it’s almost 2017, uni is almost over, I’ve been with my parnter 5 years and now I have to start making decisions. I’m not one for making New Years resolutions mainly because they never last instead I like to decide what I want to do, then do it so here are my goals for 2017.
- Start meal prepping – Start making dinners ahead of time so I’m less likely to opt for junk food or fast food.
- Be more organised – goes hand in hand with the above but also in making sure I’m the most productive I can be.
- Declutter my home – I’ve become a hoarder and it makes things look messy so I need to deal with that
- Drink at least 1l of water everyday
- Eat breakfast every day
- Become stricter with workout regime (aim to lose 1.5st by March-April)
- Graduate my MA with top marks
- Have work experience or an internship in the art field
- Cut down/out alcohol, junk food and takeaways
- Redesign blog and possibly go self hosted
- Be more active on social media
- SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS:
Twitter: Current: 161 Goal: 3oo
Facebook: Current: 150 Goal: 300
Bloglovin personal: Current: 113 Goal: 250
Bloglovin blog: Current: 109 Goal: 200
Blog Followers: Current: 69 Goal: 100
All my blogging goals are set with a 3 month deadline in mind.
So do you guys have any goals in mind for 2017?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin