So I thought it was time to share my and my partners favourite post workout meal, it’s super simple, the ingredients can be interchangeable and it’s very filling.
- Noodles (any kind I usually use rice noodles but in the image above I used Bachelors supernoodles)
- Supersweet sweetcorn
- Tenderstem brocolli
- Bell pepper (any colour)
- Fish (I use Basa fillets)
- Dressing of your choice. I use soy, lime, ginger but my partner prefers soy sauce.
- Chilli flakes
- Cook the fish as per the instructions. I microwaved my fillets for 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles per instructions.
- Before the noodles finish cooking, add the vegetables.
- When the noodles and vegetables are cooked strain the liquid then add back to the pan (without the heat on)
- Flake the fish and mix into the noodles and vegetables.
- Add dressing, mix together and plate up.
I have mine paired with either a mixed berry smoothie or a fruit herbal tea, depending on my mood.
Do you have a favourite/preferred post workout meal? If so share below and if you make this please take a photo and tag my facebook page.